I’m moving on from this blog.
My new blog is here.
I initially started working on a new blog because I was getting tired of the spam that was injected in my RSS feeds (oddly enough, it’s only visible if you use Google Reader). But when I was halfway done with the new blog, the RSS spam from this blog disappeared. Just like that.
I was relieved at first, but sad at the same time as I didn’t really need a new blog anymore. I was growing fond of starting a new chapter in my online-journal-ness.
Contemplating over a few weeks, I decided to go ahead with the new blog anyway. I’ve used this theme for the better part of 4 years, and is in dire need of a fresh coat of paint. Sure I could apply a new theme, but I think I just want to close this chapter and start anew.
Besides some of the old posts like the rants, are quite embarrassing. ;)
So, dear readers, I’ve hoped you enjoyed this blog over the past 4 years, as much as I have enjoyed writing in it.
Goodbye, and goodnight from ‘The Phoreal Show’.
See you on the other side.
- Sweet guy at the Apple store
- Meeting hero Joshua Davis
- Using art to pick up
- Sony kills games seller Lik-Sang; I get pissed off
- I voted for Damien
- The Game: A book about pick-up artists
- An Emo post – by Johnny Le
- The deal with flowers
- EB Games Liverpool are fucktards (updated)
- NYE 2007
- Poetry corner
- Steve Jobs tee
- Nerd alert: Waking up at 6am to be in the same internet chat room as Peter Jackson & Guillermo Del Toro
- So this is what it feels like to win
- PWNED by the water
- Modern Warfare 2 midnight launch
- STOP PRESS! Dear Leader was at my birth celebration
Most viewed posts (according to Google Analytics)
The trick here is to mention a popular brand/name. ;)